Sunday, June 21, 2015

New Beginnings

Just a quick post to share some great news on this Father's Day. (It doesn't really have anything to do with today's holiday, unless you consider that, as a father, it makes me super proud.)

My son got a new job and will be starting it on Monday. After a little over two years at his previous position, he was hungry for a change. At his new job, he'll be making more money and working normal hours. Not only that, he won't have to work weekends and will get holidays off...with pay.

As if that wasn't enough, I found out on Friday that my son's girlfriend also got a new job! She, too, will be enjoying higher pay, normal hours, weekends off, and paid holidays.

For two young people in love, this is most definitely a new beginning. My son and his girlfriend will have a lot more time to spend with each other now, and my wife and I couldn't be happier for them!

Life is good. I'm incredibly grateful for what it continues to give me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment