Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Writing Is Therapeutic": My New Blog for Heroes in Recovery

Just popping in briefly to let you know that my latest blog post for the Heroes in Recovery website has published. It's titled "Writing Is Therapeutic," and it talks about my passion for writing and how much it's helped me during my recovery. I also discuss my journal, which was my writing outlet before I decided to go public with this "My Life as 3D" blog.

If you get a chance, please check out my Heroes blog. And when you're done reading it, please consider giving it a "Like" and/or leaving a comment about it. I sure do appreciate it.

Here is a direct link to the post on the Heroes in Recovery site:

http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/blog/2015/02/04/writing-therapeutic/

Peace.

P.S. I am so grateful to be back with Heroes in Recovery as a lead advocate again in 2015!

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better." --Anne Lamott


No comments:

Post a Comment