Thursday, July 3, 2014

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

My latest blog post for the Heroes in Recovery website posted this afternoon. I invite you to read it and think seriously about heeding the advice I share.

Also, if you feel so inclined please consider rating the post by clicking on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th (always preferred) little star at the end of it; and/or leave a comment.

Here's a link to the post:  "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"

Thanks for your continued support of my blog. If you're a fellow American, I wish you and yours a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend.

Peace.

"And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" --Kurt Vonnegut, from his book A Man without a Country

No comments:

Post a Comment