Monday, April 14, 2014

My Wife Shares Her Story with Heroes in Recovery

Just a quick post to let you know that my amazing wife has shared her story--actually a "Top 10" list--on the Heroes in Recovery website.

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know that my wife is my rock. I couldn't have navigated through our son's addiction without her help. It was a team effort, but she was definitely the team captain. I'll never be able to thank her enough.

To read her story, just click on this link:

Read my wife's story of recovery here.

Also, if you have a story of recovery to share--either your own or a loved one's; or how you recovered from a loved one's addiction--please contact me through my blog. I can walk you through the process of getting your story published in the "Heroic Stories" section of the Heroes in Recovery site. I will even do a phone interview with you and write your story for you if you'd like.

Real recovery begins with real stories from real people. Let your story help someone who needs it.

Peace.

"The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace." --Fawn Weaver

My beautiful wife (hiding under a cool hat she made for my nephew, who loves fishing). 

No comments:

Post a Comment