Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New Look for My Blog

I was sitting on the couch with my laptop today looking at my blog and thinking about changing the template I use for it. You know: freshen up the look a bit. After all, I haven't changed anything since I started it in 2008.

So I had a new template pulled up and was checking out how it would look. Then all of a sudden one of my cats hopped up on me and walked across the keyboard.

Well, I don't know what button one of his four fat paws accidentally clicked, but the next thing I knew my blog was using the new template and I couldn't get the old one back.

I wasn't a big fan of the new look my cat created, so I messed around with things and think I came up with something that's visually appealing. But, maybe not.

Anyway, that's the story behind the new look here. Feel free to let me know your thoughts about it by leaving a comment.

By the way, the kid in the new photo at the top of the blog is my son. That picture was taken when he was six years old. He's throwing rocks into Lake Michigan on the beach in Leland, Michigan. It's one of our favorite places in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment