Friday, October 19, 2012

"We are heroes to each other"

I shared my story with the wonderful website Heroes in Recovery. Today it went live. You can read it at the link below.

Maybe my story can help some other parents of addicts get through their tough times. Or help break the stigma. Or make a difference in some other way. In any case, I was happy to share.

Like the website says on its home page:

"We all need hope. We all need inspiration. Know that you are not alone, not the only one who experiences a loss, hurt and heartache. We are heroes to each other. Be inspired. Be encouraged."

Here is my story...

http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/stories/dean-d-s-story/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. A remarkable story and wonderful that you are making use of your own skills to encourage others on the same journey.

    ReplyDelete