Monday, March 30, 2009

"Intervention" on A&E

"Intervention" on A&E is such a great show. But most of the time it's excruciatingly hard for me to watch it. So much of what happens on the show hits way too close to home. I usually get a good cry out of it, though.

"I don't get it. And I just want her back. I want my sister back." That's what the sister of of the pill addict just said in tonight's episode. I have said the same thing about my son hundreds of times.

Addiction hurts so many people.

1 comment:

  1. Your a bigger man than me.
    i told you i was just reading your blog like a post. i find myself crying alot. i'm getting alot out i needed to i guess.
    but how you can watch intervention is beyond me. WOW.
    if i hear that theme song and know it's coming on i'm outta there. just can't take it. too real.

    ReplyDelete